Apple Pay continues its growth here in the United States by adding 19 more financial institutions that support the tap-to-pay service. Now members of these financial institutions can add their debit or credit cards to Apple Pay and us it for online purchase as well at retailers where Apple Pay is accepted.
The additional banks and credit unions added today brings the total number of financial institutions supporting Apple Pay to over 2,600 (2,649 to be exact). That is just over a quarter of the nearly 8,000 banks and credit unions here in the United States.
As for the financial institutions added, here is the list:
- Androscoggin Savings Bank
- Baker Boyer National Bank
- BlueOX Credit Union
- Desert Rivers Credit Union
- Fidelity Bank of Florida
- First Source Federal Credit Union
- Firstier Bank
- GHS Federal Credit Union
- Guaranty Bank and Trust Company (Mississippi and Louisiana)
- Investors Bank
- Miami Firefighters Federal Credit Union
- North Shore Trust and Savings
- Orion Federal Credit Union
- QNB Bank
- Reliance State Bank
- Security State Bank (Nebraska)
- Town of Cheektowaga Federal Credit Union
- Twin River Bank
- Valley Bank of Nevada
If you want a complete list of all of the banks and credit unions that support Apple Pay, just head over to the Participating Banks page at Apple. There you will find a listing of all the banks in Canada, Latin America, and the United States as well as throughout Asia and Europe.